Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Our first house, the second baby, and what I am grateful for.

I have decided to post more on here so expect some updates to be coming more frequently! Well lately we have been living with my parents because we sold our house!!!!! and I am six months pregnant and Ryker is fifteen months old!! Such a big boy! I would add pictures but my computer broke so we are in the process of getting it fixed. It seems like so much is going on lately we have only been married two years and one month but we have owned and sold our first home we have a sweet boy with another one on the way! We bought a piece of land out by Sand hollow and are just waiting for the money to come in from selling our home so we can start building. And when I say we I mean broc can start building :) we are a little nervous that the whole government shutdown has put our buyers loan on hold. :/ let's hope not :/ broc is such a hard worker. I am so excited to see what happens in our future together! He is taking school classes at the college and holds a full time job with some difficult hours. And now he is just excited as I am to start building a home even tho he knows more than I do about how hard it will be to build a home. We have decided on a house plan. It is three bed room two bath with a pretty corner kitchen and open concept. I'm so grateful for a husband that is so hard working and has full trust in The Lord. Well this is all that has been going on lately! Next update will be about the little baby :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment